Our company is based on the belief that our customer’s needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
CRIS’s engagement framework is founded on a history of successful award winning delivery.
It is divided into 3 phases and has a long track record of successfully lifting performance with our clients, whilst building sustainable capability to ensure that improvement continues long after we have left.
The objectives of the first phase “Discovery” is to baseline the current outputs and ready the organisation for successful implementation during the second phase “Improve” and the third phase “Transform”.
There are 6 key outputs that provide the focus for all activity during “Discovery”;
- A clear vision and set of aspirations for the future
- A business blueprint and roadmap of how the organisation will get from the current state to the future state
- A business case that sets out the benefits of change and the investment needed to deliver it
- A programme plan that defines accountability, key milestones, activities and the resources required for implementation in “Improve”
- A leadership team (and a contractors team) that is committed to successful execution of the plan
- An organisation that is appropriately aware of, engaged and ready for, the first stage of “Improve”
The “Improve” phase implements the planned changes and ensures that benefits and progress against plan are carefully monitored through the use of lean tools and methodologies that have been proven to drive results.
Sustainability (business as usual) happens during “Transform” and continues after the CRIS team has left, normally through the engagement of an in house performance improvement team trained by us, to ensure continuous improvement. This is fundamental to our definition of success and is focused on ensuring that the organisation has achieved truly sustainable change and the internal capability to successfully deliver future changes unaided.